The GSC Power-Division billet 7008S2 cams for the Mitsubishi Evo 4-8 are designed for those with a goal of 400-700 WHP. No low end power is lost vs. the stock cams when used with the larger turbos. The S2 cams will show gains of 50-70 WHP over the stock cams, and in some cases more in the higher RPMs. Great for 2.0L engines with stock frame turbos revving to 9000 RPMs or for stroker motors revving to 8000 RPMs. The S2 cams are suggested to run on our upgraded beehive valve spring replacement or full beehive valve spring kit with Titanium retainer.
- Designed for a rev range of 4000-9000 RPMs (2.0L or 3000-8000 2.2L+)
- S2 cams can run on Factory ECU with custom flashing
- Made 100% in the USA
- Intake 274 / 230 @ 1mm / Peak Lift 11.2MM / Centerline 107
- Exhaust 274 / 230 @ 1mm / Peak Lift 11.0MM / Centerline 113
- Suggested to run on our upgraded Beehive valve spring replacement or can be run at the stock revlimit and factory boost on the stock spring.
- (2) Camshafts
**If using aftermarket cam gears (especially AEM) check the bolt length. Some cam gears are too thick for the OEM bolt on the billet cams, a 40mm underhead length bolt may be necessary in this case**