HypEX SS-347 exhaust manifolds are investment cast from 347 stainless-steel due to its vastly superior performance in high-temperature applications compared to commonly used materials. All components, including pipe elbows, are unique to Hypertune and are designed specifically for extreme-duty exhaust applications.. This allows us to offer a high-performance manifold that is light weight and extremely durable.
- 347 stainless-steel construction
- Tig welded in-house
- Hypertune proprietary runner diameter and wall thickness: 44.45mm o.d., 2.7mm wall
- Investment cast collector- high resistance to cracking and high flow
- Investment cast head flange- incorporating smooth port transition
- Lifetime warranty against cracking
- Ceramic coating is Available (Allow an extra 2-3 weeks)
A must have for anyone trying to push an aftermarket stock frame turbo beyond the efficiency of the tired, stock cast exhaust manifold. Additionally this piece will look excellent in your engine bay and eliminate the secondary air system piping to the OEM manifold, which, if isn't already cracked, probably leaks exhaust gas (precious boost pressure) at the factory banjos due to worn washers.
All manifolds can be coated at an additional cost. Please allow up to 7 business days for coating plus postage. Contact us on our Facebook page or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your manifold ceramic coated.